Vina Mazumdar Memorial Fund (VMMF) @ Centre for Women’s Development Studies (CWDS)
Indian Association for Women’s Studies (IAWS) Invite Entries of Published Papers/Articles for the Annual VMMF- IAWS Young Research Scholars’ Award
• Entries are to be research papers based on work in any social science and humanities discipline - published or accepted for publication in peer reviewed journals
• The work should focus on Women/Gender in Asia.
• The period of publication (or acceptance for publication) from which entries will be considered should be between 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2022.
• Scholars/Authors should be based in India
• The age of the awardee to be not more than 35 years as on 31st December 2022
• Entries may be sent along with proof of age, residence and institutional location in India
• Joint authorship papers will be considered provided both authors fulfil the eligibility criteria
• Those applying are requested to send entries along with documents as proof of eligibility
• Papers accepted for publication may be forwarded along with letter of acceptance.
The last date for receipt of papers : 15th July 2023
The jury will comprise of distinguished scholars nominated by the VMMF and the IAWS. Two selected paper will be given an award of Rs. 20,000/- each , which will be shared in case there is more than one author.
VMMF-IAWS request Senior scholars to encourage young research scholars to apply.
The paper should be sent by email to: email@example.com
By Post: The Director, CWDS, 25 Bhai Vir Singh Marg, New Delhi-110001